Hood River County Forest Parking Citation Dismissal
An additional credit card processing fee of $1.95 will be collected by Stripe on this transaction
If you received a citation slip on your vehicle while parked in the permit area of the County Forest, you may pay the $25 citation dismissal fee here with purchase of an annual permit. This option is only available when completed within 14 days of citation issuance. Enter the citation # at checkout.
The citation dismissal fee is $25 with the purchase of a $30 annual permit
Only one permit may be purchased per online order. A small credit card processing fee will be added to your transaction. Thank you for supporting our trails system.
- Revenue from the Parking Permit Program supports recreation and trails on County Forest Lands
- Annual parking permit is transferable between vehicles, but only valid in the one vehicle in which it is displayed.
- The Annual Permit is valid at all Hood River County Forestry Staging Areas from date of purchase until December 31, 2022.
- Your Permit will be mailed to the address you provide.
- If you are purchasing at home, please print your Order/ID# and Citation# email to use as temporary permit until you permanent permit arrives in the mail. PLEASE NOTE: Permanent permit # you receive in the mail will be different than this Order/ID#.
- If you are purchasing at Staging Area, look for paper permit box at Staging Area kiosk. Write Order/ID# and Citation# in box provided. If no paper permits are available, please use a slip of paper to provide Order/ID# and Citation#
- Hang Permit from rearview mirror or place on driver’s side dashboard with ID# facing outward and visible.
- Remove permit from mirror before driving.
- Absolutely NO replacement permits.
- Do NOT block roadways, gates, entry/exit points..
- Overnight Parking Prohibited in Day Use Areas.
- Hood River County and the Forestry Department are not responsible for theft or damage to vehicle.