Hood River County Forest Annual Parking Permit
An additional credit card processing fee of $1.20 will be collected by Stripe on this transaction
Only one permit may be purchased per online order. A small credit card processing fee will be added to your transaction. Thank you for supporting our trails system.
- Revenue from the Parking Permit Program supports recreation and trails on County Forest Lands
- Annual parking permit is transferable between vehicles, but only valid in the one vehicle in which it is displayed.
- The Annual Permit is valid at all Hood River County Forestry Staging Areas from date of purchase until December 31, 2023
- Your permit will be mailed to the address you provide.
- If you are purchasing at home, please print your Order/ID# email and use as temporary permit until you permanent permit arrives in the mail. PLEASE NOTE: Permanent permit # you receive in the mail will be different than this Order/ID#.
- If you are purchasing at Staging Areas, look for paper permit box at Staging Areas kiosk. Write Order/ID# in box provided. If no paper permits are available, please use a slip of paper to provide Order/ID#
- Hang permit from rearview mirror or place on driver’s side dashboard with Order/ID# facing outward and visible.
- Absolutely NO replacement permits.
- Do NOT block roadways, gates, entry/exit points.
- Overnight Parking Prohibited in Day Use Areas.
- Hood River County and the Forestry Department are not responsible for theft or damage to vehicle.