Hood River County Forest Daily Parking Permit
IMPORTANT: DAY PERMIT can only be purchased on the day of your visit.
An additional credit card processing fee of 46¢ will be collected by Stripe on this transaction
Only one permit may be purchased per online order. A small credit card processing fee will be added to your transaction. Thank you for supporting our trails system.
- PLEASE READ all of these instructions carefully
- Revenue from the Parking Permit Program supports recreation and trails on County Forest Lands
- Daily Parking Permit is only valid for one vehicle on date of purchase.
- IMPORTANT! If you are purchasing at home, please print your Order/ID# email to use as your Daily Permit.
- IMPORTANT! If you are purchasing at Staging Area on your mobile device, look for a paper permit in boxes at Staging Area kiosks. Write Order/ID# and License plate# from your purchase in the spaces provided. If no paper permits are available, please write your Order/ID# and License plate# from your purchase on a slip/scrap of paper and place it on your dashboard.
- Hang Permit from rearview mirror or place on driver’s side dashboard with Order/ID# and License plate # facing outward and visible.
- Remove permit from mirror before driving.
- Absolutely NO replacement permits.
- Do NOT block roadways, gates, entry/exit points.
- Overnight Parking Prohibited in Day Use Areas.
- Hood River County and the Forestry Department are not responsible for theft or damage to vehicle.